Reasons to buy from us.
1. All these are Ready Stocks.
Meaning: Upon receiving your payment, we will ship your order immediately. However, you should expect delivery within 1-2 working days of your order.
If we are unable to deliver your goods within 7 days of your order we will contact you and offer a full refund.
2. All product pictures are taken from Actual Product ; not from any other website.
3. These are Genuine Japanese Products.
4. Stringent Quality Assurance. We always double check before shipping to make sure all items are in perfect condition.
5. We are specialized in Japanese Traditional Clothings. We are keen to provide the proper knowledge to our customers.
For example: the methods of wearing a kimono in a traditional way.
We take great pride in our products.
Let's check out some Customer's Feedback.
- is a summer kimono, most basic and casual type.- most popular Japanese Traditional wear.
- made by 100% cotton fabric for a light and thin furnish.
- easy to wear, suitable for bon-odori, party or function wear.
- a long sleeve kimono.
- the most formal Kimono for unmarried women.
- mostly worn for adult ceremony(20 yrs old), wedding ceremony and some important function.
- made by high quality silk such as Rinzu (damasked glossy silk material).
- patterns/prints are restricted to the panels below Obi sash.
- in 2 type.
- most formal Kimono for married women.
- mother or senior worn to wedding ceremony as formal dress.
- for unmarried and married women.
Homongi and Tsukesage :
- a pre-formal Kimono next to Furisode & Tomesode.
- directly translated homongi means "visitind wear".- homongi usually for married women, but unmarried women can wear too.
- mostly made by silk.
- usually is worn to visiting, tea ceremonies, and weddings.
Obi :- yukata / kimono's matching belt.
- an accessories is a must for yukata or kimono wearing.
- mostly tie as butterfly pattern.
Han-obi (original obi) :
- for yukata used.
- can be tie in different pattern.
- size length around 15cm x 350cm.
Pre-tied obi :
- a butterfly ready tied for yukata used.
- easy wearing and convenient.
- recommend for starter.
Fukuro obi :
- very formal obi.
- for Furisode used.
- made by silk.
- size length around 30cm x 400cm - 450cm.
- normally worn only in the taiko musubi style.
- one end is folded and sewn in half, the other end is of full width.
- it's looks like a pillow after tied.
-best footwear for matching with yukata.
-standard size in 24cm.